Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Sydney!


Today is my dog's birthday. Today she turns 11 years old. She looks good...not a day over 6...She will get a special egg breakfast, an extra long walk, bark park visit, and a belly rub. Happy Birthday Syd. You rock.

It is a lovely day here in Atlanta. We have had 3 days of temperatures in the high 70's. No complaints out of me...especially in the middle of August :-)

The August Apparel Market is this weekend at the Americas MART so I will be working the show hoping for a few orders.

I also get to deliver custom bracelets that I worked on for a client. She had a bracelet that she wanted to modernize so we unset the stones, turned the gold into bezels, reset the stones, and hand-forged the bangle bracelet. I had met her daughter after the commission was underway and decided to turn the design into two bracelets - one for her and one for her daughter.


Off to the Bark Park for a birthday romp and also some photography of new pieces which will be added to this post. This evening I will be attending the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra concert with NG and BV :-)

No comments: